Innovation Collaborative for digital health
Supporting the NHS and social care in delivering digitally enabled services through shared learning and collaboration.
About the Innovation Collaborative for digital health
The Innovation Collaborative for digital health is a learning and support network for health and care professionals delivering digitally enabled services to support people at home.
It creates opportunities and resources with local teams, for local teams, involved with the spread and scale of projects funded as part of NHS England’s Supporting People at Home programme.
Local NHS and care teams from organisations across England including Integrated Care Systems (ICSs), NHS trusts and local authorities are uniting through the collaborative, which:
- enables professionals to rapidly connect, share successes and valuable learning to reduce duplication of effort and build better together.
- contributes to the evidence base demonstrating the impact of digitally enabled care.
- supports health and care systems to develop as learning health systems.
- supports collaboration and co-production towards equitable, integrated and personalised care.
The Innovation Collaborative was set up in November 2020 as a partnership between NHSX (now NHS England Transformation Directorate) and the Academic Health Science Network (AHSN), working with local NHS and care teams.
The collaborative has a focus on the people, process and cultural factors that are needed to support digital transformation, with a spotlight on remote monitoring and supporting people at home, including where home is a care home.
The Innovation Collaborative for digital health provides access to:
- case studies and videos.
- rapid evaluations.
- benefits and business case guidance.
- focus groups, workshops and events (recordings available).
- discussion forums with peers.
- locally developed resources.
Watch this short animation to learn how the Innovation Collaborative is supporting health and care teams across England.
Join the National Innovation Collaborative and find out more
With a rapidly growing membership on our Innovation Collaborative for digital health workspace on the FutureNHS platform, we have a vibrant sharing community eager to ensure we utilise digital technology to best effect to support people at home.
There are lots of resources available for teams at differing stages of their journey, and opportunities to ask advice from colleagues across the country. The workspace is open to all health and care staff and innovators wishing to also share learning.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to join.
You can also join in the conversation by tweeting using the hashtag #NHSInnovCollab.